Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ARE WE DINING IN TONIGHT?




  What a great dining room.  I like all the different colors and features. The dark hardwood floors,
the built-in shelving , the neutral color palette. A beautiful room for family to gather.  But today,  let's talk about your house when an appointment has been made for a potential buyer.




Clear off dining room table except for one nice centerpiece.
Remove tablecloths from the table.

  
Even with a small dining  room it  is inviting and charming.
The color palette has been kept neutral with the grays, silver & white rug
that gives the feeling of open but intimate dining space.

>


Remove extra leaves from the table to make the room appear larger.
Remove extra dining room chairs if they crowd the table or fill up corner of the room.
Four to six chairs are plenty.
I think this room is so inviting with the neutral colors, the glow of the dining table. What do you think?

Do you prefer  warm neutrals or the cool neutrals?






HAPPY TUESDAY!

XOXO
Sharon

'LET'S GET STAGING AND GET IT SOLD!"


P.S.  Instead of dining in last night, Charlie and I met our good friends at Ichibans in
Charleston, WV.  They make a fabulous Caesar salad that my husband orders each time we dine there.
My favorite is their WinterPlace rolls.  With great friends, a nice bottle of wine, and wonderful
cuisine - it was a night to remember.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific tips for staging your dining room to sell and beautiful examples. I think I tend to prefer cooler neutrals. I love the gray arched room, it is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete